[joomla] question about SEO strategies

Sue Sours ssours at wellesley.edu
Fri Apr 20 11:27:58 EDT 2012

I have a couple keywords - it's a person's name actually --  that I'd like
to ensure that my site ranks top for.  The trick is, I only have a couple
pages (to be added) where I can add this name into our content so not sure
how much happen organically.  What is the best route ? Is there anything I
can do other a Google Ad or Sponsored LInk - which might be too commercial
for this?

Thanks for your thoughts-

sue

--
Sue Sours
WCW Information & Technology Systems Manager