[joomla] question about SEO strategies

Janet Sullivan jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 11:46:04 EDT 2012

Sue:

Is it possible to get quality sites to link to the site? ( inbound links)

Depending on the person's profession, there may be several directories
that they be listed in....for example, doctors or dentists and include their
website link.

Is it possible for the person to write articles for online pubs in whatever their
subject matter expertise is and also link to the site.  Or find a quality blog
in the person's area of expertise and get them as a guest blogger...

Are there newsworthy facts that can be used to do news releases from time to time?
New book released?  Guest appearance, sponsor a charity event?

Good luck?

Janet