[joomla] Allvideos plug-in, can't <center> the video?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:29:01 EST 2012

I'm sure this is only happening to me. Or it sure feels like this. :-)

So in HTML through a custom HTML module in Joomla 2.5.8:
{vimeo}123456{/vimeo}

I want to center it, so I did this:

<CENTER>
{vimeo}123456{/vimeo}
</CENTER>

And it won't center. I did a View Source to look at what is on the
page, and sure enough, the CENTER is there but it's not working.
Likewise, I want to put two videos side by side doing this:

{vimeo}123456{/vimeo}{vimeo}654321{/vimeo}

and that doesn't work either.

What am I missing here? Is there some overriding CSS from Allvideos
(JoomlaWorks) that it controlling ignoring my simple and corrected
inserted <CENTER>?

No, I can't show you the web page, sorry, it's on an intranet. Thanks
for any insight into this!

David Roth