[joomla] Joomla 2.5.1 (External URL)

Sasa Rakic - Gmail rakics at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:34:31 EST 2012

Hi Tod,

Solution with magic quotes is:

    if (get_magic_quotes_gpc())

    {

      return stripslashes($value);

    }

    else

    {

      return $value;

    }

If Joomla source at some code has unsupported magic quotes enabled, there

Need to be disable magic quotes in php.ini or over command:

PHP.INI:

; Magic quotes for incoming GET/POST/Cookie data.

magic_quotes_gpc = Off

or add this line of code to Joomla index.php:

<?php

ini_set("magic_quotes_gpc "," Off ");

?>

If none of solutions work please let me know.

Best regards,

Sasa