[joomla] com_contact - Can't locate the "Site Contact" file (Joomla 1.7)

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Fri Jan 27 17:29:38 EST 2012

Hi David,

"Site Contact" sounds like a contact record from your database. The files
in the /tmpl directories represent the different views that display those
records. Can you explain what you want to change and we can give you a
better idea of where to look.

Best,

Matt

Sent from my phone that uses an open source operating system.