[joomla] com_contact - Can't locate the "Site Contact" file (Joomla 1.7)

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:45:57 EST 2012

Hi Matt.

I'm trying get access to the grid.sort that's being used on that page
for "Site Contact". For those not familiar, that page displays a table
and the user can click on that page to sort by Phone number, etc.

I was looking for a good vanilla grid.sort being used on the front end
in Joomla, because I want to do the same with K2 fields (including
extra_fields).

David