[joomla] OK, I give up. Where is the "magic" for links?

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Tue Jul 17 09:12:32 EDT 2012

Hi David,

Without seeing an example of the page source, I can only guess that K2 uses
relative paths for the links. Can you post a link to the site in question
and cite an example link from that page?

Best,

Matt Thomas
Founder betweenbrain <http://betweenbrain.com/>™
Lead Developer Construct Template Development
Framework<http://construct-framework.com/>
Phone: 203.632.9322
Twitter: @betweenbrain
Github: https://github.com/betweenbrain