[joomla] AddThis - which Joomla plug-in and/or module to do flush-right?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:22:32 EDT 2012

A wee bit. I like the way you put that. :-) Thanks.

No, I can't post a URL for it because it's on the intranet. I got the
software from addthis.com.

I just discovered I installed the plug-in version, but they have a module
version which would allow positioning so that might solve the problem to
get it flush-right.

I tried a few other addthis extensions this afternoon and each had it's own
problem.

David Roth