[joomla] Help with Akeeba Backup Installer 3.5.2

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:06:51 EDT 2012

Hi Kenny.

"PHP Version >= 5.2.7No"

It looks like it's complaining about the version PHP which is installed on
that server. See if you can through find out the version of PHP being used
through CPANEL or if you have shell access enter the command:

php -v

and see what version of PHP is being used. I think Joomla 2.5 requires PHP
5.3 or later.

David Roth