[joomla] Help with Akeeba Backup Installer 3.5.2

Kenny Berwager kenny at whyknott.com
Fri Jun 22 09:51:50 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I'm working on a new clients website and they had issues with their main domain which required a reboot of their server. So thankfully I used Akeeba Backup. But now I'm stuck at this screen:
http://thecaskeygroup.com/newsite2/installation/index.php everything is great except that php version shows a red NO. On that server I was able to install Joomla 2.5 just fine but now I cannot restore it???
Has anyone had this problem?  Client is using CentOs with Plesk 8.6 hosted with Media Temple.

Thanks!
Kenny

Kenny Berwager
Art Director