[joomla] April Joomla NYC meeting format change

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:46:31 EDT 2012

Hi Gang,

I want to give everyone an early heads-up on the next monthly Joomla NYC
meeting.

In April, we will take a break from the usual presentation format and hold
a special all "Lightning Round" meeting.

Bring all your Joomla questions and turn them loose on our distinguished
membership group. We'll do our best to answer them and provide the best
solutions.

I’ve already started my question list. You should start writing yours too.

And as always, there will be food and admission remains free. Hope to see
you all at 6:30 PM on Thursday, April 12.

All best,

Steve

--
Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant
sbritton at gmail.com
Twitter: @StephenBritton
ph: 914-661-0040

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
George Bernard Shaw