[joomla] Linking problems 2.5.3

Todd toddsugi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:03:36 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm getting some problems using the "article" link button in the Article
Manager: Edit Article.  When I click on the article button to link to
another article I am able to select the article for linking but it provides
the wrong link.  For example if the article I'm editing is in the category:
photos and the article that I want to link to is in the category:
photo-sets.  The link generated will have the current category listed see
below:
http://localhost/abe/index.php/media-video-pictures/photos?id=20
The category is suppose to be photo-sets, but as shown it is linking to the
category photos.

Any one experiencing the same problems?

Thanks,
Todd