[joomla] Workflow question

Janet Sullivan jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 16:38:45 EDT 2012

Hi Matt:

Its actually working and I guess it will be preserved across upgrades, but elegant it's not!
Instead of putting all my overrides in a single css file, I have to put them in one of about 8 files.
Kinda clunky when I compare to how the wordpress templates that I have used would have
handled it....
But it works....
I'm still more than mildly curious as to how I could have used your constructs framework instead, but
with tight deadlines, I got the path of least resistance. " In my spare time" I'll crack open framework and see
how it works.

Janet Sullivan