[joomla] Global redirect?

Janet Sullivan jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 11:33:45 EST 2012

Steve,
I like your suggestion of creating a custom 404 page....I've had too many experiences
with plugins and components and modules causing conflicts.  The tutorial you reference
doesn't work for yoo themes....And while yoo themes does provide documentation on
how to create custom pages, the docs are not updated as there is no offline.php file in the layouts folder...

Following is a quote from the yoothemes doc page at

http://www.yootheme.com/themes/documentation/customizing/customize-the-error-pages

The HTML output of the error and offline pages are located in /warp/layouts within your theme.
	* Error Pages: /warp/layouts/error.php
	* Offline Pages: /warp/layouts/offline.php

Anyone know how to create error pages for yoo themes?

Janet