[joomla] Global redirect?

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 12:37:12 EST 2012

I have to admit that my experiece with YooTheme is limited, but I would
think that you could just go into the error.php and edit the file. Have you
tried that?

Another suggestion is if there are not a lot of "dead pages" that you could
use Joomla's built-in Redirect Manager.
http://www.siteground.com/tutorials/joomla25/redirect_manager.htm

I would also check with YooTheme and ask how you could set up a custom
error page.

All best,

Steve

Stephen Britton