[joomla] Video consultation plugin for CMS

Thad Jasonis tjasonis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 23:40:52 EST 2012

Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you know of a good video
consultation software plugin for all CMS's. I have an educational site
under development in WordPress where a video "classroom environment" is
needed. We've been testing with Video Whisper, but it is very slow, and
they don't provide a support phone number, only tickets, which usually has
a long response time. So far the other video plugins that I've found are
outside of the U.S., and if they have a support phone number it is costly
without an international calling plan.

Thanks in advance,
Thad Jasonis