[joomla] Looking for an Image Rotation module

Geoffrey Schaller gjschaller at psi-13.com
Wed Oct 10 16:49:04 EDT 2012

It's funny - the site I am looking to use this on, is still on Gallery2
bridged with JFusion.  I'm trying to migrate to JoomGallery, but there's
not a migration script... yet.

One of my other sites does use it, though, so that's where I tested it.  As
soon as I can ditch Gallery2 and be on JoomGallery, I'll be good to go.

-Geoffrey