[joomla] Joomla NYC Board of Director Elections

Marian @GothamWebsites marian at gothamwebsites.com
Fri Oct 12 13:40:03 EDT 2012

Board of Director elections will be coming soon. If you are interested in
running for a position, please submit your name at the October meeting or
email us at http://joomlanyc.org/index.php/contact  . Laura Gordon and
Scott Wolpow will be at the October meeting, and can answer questions about
the scope of the Board.
 We will ask all candidates to tell us about themselves and what skills
they can contribute to the organization at the November meeting. If you are
unable to attend the November meeting, please email a statement to the
about contact form address above, and I will read them at the meeting.
 Elections will be held at the December meeting.

Here is a link to the current Board.
http://joomlanyc.org/index.php/contact

 *Marian Konop*
Gotham Websites