[joomla] having major issues with hacking and restoring

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:08:25 EDT 2012

Use a GOOD HOST...

Call you host ahead of time and ask, 'do you support joomla', also find out
their backup procedures...how many backups do they keep, how easy is it to
restore?  All companies handle this very differently, some may charge you
$15 others $150, and others it can be backups by the hour, and you can just
select one...

-- Laura

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com

Trainer with www.Video2Brain.com