[joomla] Free Beginners Website Design with Joomla Course

Stewart Newfeld snewfeld at zebrasystems.com
Thu Oct 25 12:10:54 EDT 2012

Hi Joomla People,

Please help me find students.

I am offering a free "Beginners Website Design with Joomla" course running 5
Tuesday evenings, 7-9PM, Oct. 30 - Nov. 7, 2012 at

xCubicle
25 Essex Street
(Lower East Side)
New York, NY 10002

The class will be limited to 14 students.

Prerequistes include:

*	Computer literacy, - you can create new directories and store and
find your documents. Send email messages with attachments.
*	Desire to do more than 2 hours per week of homework
*	Students must bring their own wireless-capable PC or MAC laptop to
class.
*	Students must obtain a copy of the course book: Joomla! Explained by
Stephen Burge, which is usually in stock at your local Barnes & Noble and
online booksellers.

I have posted the details including a full syllabus, my bio, and more  at
<http://websitestudies.com/ny/> http://websitestudies.com/ny/ including a
link to meetup where people can sign up.

*	 <http://www.meetup.com/New-York-Website-Study-Group/>
http://www.meetup.com/New-York-Website-Study-Group/

Feel free to forward this email to anyone.

This is my personal adventure done independently of our Joomla NYC Users
Group, but I hope my students will want to join the group and our community.

Thanks.

Stewart Newfeld

Zebra Systems, Inc.

Computer Network & Website Support