[joomla] October meeting - minutes

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 23:01:14 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Great meeting tonight!  Special thanks to Robert Half Associates for
providing space to have our meeting this month!

thanks to John Clapps for chairing the meeting and to Stephen Britton for
presenting on SEO and Joomla!

I have put some brief minutes up on the website.  If Stephen is able to put
together something online of his presentation, I will be sure to send that
out as well.

Our next meeting will go back to our regular dates, the 2nd thursday of the
month:
Thursday, November 9
at Robert half and associates
You MUST REGISTER to attend this meeting, please complete the registration
form on the website. (http://www.joomlanyc.org)

Thanks again for the newcomers and old timers for taking your time out of
your busy work week to join us!  Looking forward to another great meeting
in November!

thanks,
-- Laura

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com