[joomla] Locked out of admin panel!

Janet Sullivan jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 17:16:30 EDT 2012

While editing my site, Joomla gave me an error that said something like
"invalid security token refresh the page..."
Instead of refreshing the page, I simply closed the window and tried to log back in to the admin
area.
However, now I can't login at all with that user name.  And there is no other user set up on this account
yet!  Any way to fix this besides doing a data base and root directory backup and re-installing Joomla?

I learned an expensive lesson....
Thou shalt ALWAYS create multiple logins even when working alone!

Thanks!