[joomla] Email verification during Joomla Registration

brynk brynk at joomlaconnections.com
Thu Sep 20 13:57:16 EDT 2012

Donna,

Thank You, I did try that but unfortunately Joomla CMS is also looking
for duplicate email addy's.

I was just hacking
/administrator/components/com_users/views/user/tmpl/forms.php

But it still did not work. Where in Hades is the verification taking
place? Is it in multiple places?

Bob Rynkiewicz

On 9/20/2012 1:13 PM, Donna Marie Vincent wrote:
> Why don't you have RSForms Pro fill in a dummy email address.
> [username]@[client's domain]

Joomla Connections
Robert P. Rynkiewicz
43 East Greenfield Ave.