[joomla] pagination override in a K2 Template

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Wed Feb 20 13:26:33 EST 2013

You can override the core pagination.php file by copying it to your
template's HTML directory. Within it, you could add some sort of logic for
the different output, even by menu item I suppose.

Best,

Matt Thomas
Founder betweenbrain <http://betweenbrain.com/>™
Lead Developer Construct Template Development
Framework<http://construct-framework.com/>
Phone: 203.632.9322
Twitter: @betweenbrain
Github: https://github.com/betweenbrain