[joomla] Joomla Camp 2013 - April 7

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 11:07:37 EDT 2013

JoomlaCamp 2013
Coordinated by JoomlaNYC, theJoomla User group of NYC
REGISTER NOW!!! <http://t.ymlp283.net/uqyaaaqeujakauhbaaaqse/click.php>

Join us for our annual JoomlaCamp 2013
Sunday, April 7, 2013
time: 8:30am - 4:30pm

*Location: Hive at 55  *•  55 Broad Street, 13F  •  New York, NY 10004
*Registration Fee:* $45 - includes the event, bagels and coffee breakfast,
and catered lunch.
*** SPONSOR THIS EVENT FOR ONLY $75! ***
*Includes: 1 ticket (all above), PLUS YOUR LOGO w/link to your website ON
OUR WEBSITE for 6 MONTHS!!!*
Join us for a filled day of workshops discussing the topics that you want
discussed!
Joomla Camp and is focused on Beginner and Intermediate JoomlaUsers. The
feedback forms submitted after our previous events told us that attendees
want more hands-on workshops and fewer lectures. By that we mean, attendees
bring their laptops, and the presentations proceed at a pace show enough
for the majority of participants to learn by doing. We realize different
people learn different ways, and you are certainly are welcome to come and
participate whichever way you learn best.
Joomla Camp will feature mentors who are Joomla experts and experienced
classroom trainers.
thanks,
Laura

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com