[joomla] User Group Meeting, Wed., 3/20

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:36:18 EDT 2013

Our next user group meeting is this wed, 3/20 at Touro College Grad School
of Business...visit. www.joomlanyc.org to register!

(Also, don't forget about joomla camp on sunday 4/7)

thanks,
Laura

*New Location:
*Touro College
Graduate School of Business*
*65 Broadway, Room 224, 2nd floor  (map <http://www.touro.edu/gsb/contact.html>
)
between Rector & Exchange Place
New York, NY 10006

*Chairperson: *To Be Announced
6:00 - 6:15 - Introductions and Miscellaneous Business
6:15 - 8:15 - Presentations:
*Case study and comparison of two Joomla Directory extensions*
*Laura Gordon *will show the transformation of the Syosset Public Library
from 1.5 to 2.5, from sobi2 ---> mosets...we chose mosets for the
directories...

*The exciting new TAGS features in Joomla 3.x*
*Elin Waring *will talk about the new tags features about to be released in
Joomla 3.1 or 3.2, and maybe a word or two on the March 16th JoomlaDay
Boston

8:15 - 8:30 - Lightening Round
8:30 - 9:00 - Networking

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com