[joomla] Main Menu and sidebar menu

Marcos Miranda unitelny at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:56:44 EST 2014

Yes I did use the alias, thankx.

The main problem I am having with Joomla is the creation of bogus url's by
google. I thought I was the only one having this problem until the folks at
cloudaccess sent me this link
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/

joomla-dev-general/cReugaIC41w
http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=618&t=699954

Are you familiar with this Joomal issue?