[joomla] Next NYGJUG Meeting Thurday June 19, 2014

Stewart Newfeld snewfeld at zebrasystems.com
Wed Jun 11 18:12:39 EDT 2014

The next NYCJUG monthly meeting will be on Thursday June 19, 2014 at 6PM
Location: the Hive at 55.  55 Broad Street, New York, NY
Advanced registration is not required but please sign up so we can estimate
how much Pizza and Soda to order.
http://www.meetup.com/New-York-City-Joomla-Users-Group/

6:00 - 6:15 - Introductions
6:15 - 8:00  The presentations given at the recent International Joomla
Conference entitled JandBeyond held from May 30 to June 1 in Germany, give a
pretty good idea of the exciting developments happening in the Joomla world.
We'll take a look at the sessions that where held,  possibly view a snippet
or two from the the Conference videos posted on Youtube, and discuss what
they mean for us as Joomla Developers.

8:00-8:30 Lightening Round Question and Answers, Networking.

===========================

Save the Date!
2014 JoomlaDay NYC: October, 11-12, 2014
Location: Microsoft, 11 Times Square, New York, NY 10104
for more information check http://www.joomladaynyc.com/

Exciting videos from J and Beyond posted on youtube. The link is here
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSwFVRVZ3joTo3InkU_FT65_AK8dQiyZ4> .

OSTraining's next full day Joomla Training Sessions in New York are on June
17, 2014 and June 18.  The link is here
<https://www.ostraining.com/classroom/class/118-new-york-joomla-explained-tr
aining-06-17-2014/>

Stewart Newfeld