[joomla] error when upgrading from 2.5 to 3.3

Ellen Rothwax ellen.rothwax at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:42:08 EDT 2014

I recently upgraded a Joomla site from 2.5.22 to 3.3.1.
When I log into the back end, I get the following error message:
1054 Unknown column '' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM
`irzeh_postinstall_messages` WHERE `extension_id` = '700' AND `enabled` =
'1' ORDER BY `` ASC
Under it is a button to go to the control panel. It does not go there (that
is where the error occurs) but it does enable the navigation, so i am able
to navigate everywhere in the back end except the Control Panel and the
Components>Post-Installation Messages.
The front end is functioning fine.
Does anyone know what might have caused this and how to fix it?
Ellen
--

[image: http://www.ebrwebsitedesigns.com] <http://www.ebrwebsitedesigns.com>

Ellen Rothwax
Web Design and Development

*Don’t say you can’t afford a website. . .you can’t afford not to have one.*
www.ebrwebsitedesigns.com
(P) 203 572-5756