[nycphp-talk] Warning: Page has expired!!

Kayra Otaner kayraotaner at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 10:46:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

You can solve most of the 'page has expired messages' using :

header("Cache-Control: yes-store, yes-cache");
header("Pragma: yes-cache");

on top of page.
Actually this also works for POST method but sometimes I'm getting page expired messages although
I used this header all the time. I've checked that it is not because of browser, it happens
randomly on all versions of IE and Netscape. I guess this weirdness caused by Isp's proxy servers.

Best

Kayra Otaner