[nycphp-talk] Warning: Page has expired!!

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Thu Aug 1 14:55:37 EDT 2002

It's been my experience that usually it is better to not expect the
browsers back and forward buttons to work. It's good to try to handle them
gracefully but if your app is going to try going back to another page as
part of it's design you really should include links to take the user
there. :)

Don't dream it. Be it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/