[nycphp-talk] Warning: Page has expired!!

Kerem Tuzemen keremtuzemen at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 15:14:23 EDT 2002

Hello and ATTENTION!!!!!!

As far as I remember, the GET method is limited in terms of total bytes that
you may send to the server, or the length of data (I think Query_String was
the name of env. var. which returns GET data) that it will send should be
configured on the server and script side. But POST method has no such
limitation. At least that was the case when I was coding with PERL a couple
of years ago. So please make sure that it really works with large amounts of
data (like files) before using it. Unfortunately, I really don't have time
to test it with PHP (but I think it will be the same thing).  Whoever tests
it, could you please let me and other people know about your experiments and
experience.

FYI