[nycphp-talk] Warning: Page has expired!!

WEBPHP4 at aol.com WEBPHP4 at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 07:16:28 EDT 2002

unfortantly,

The normal user has been trained to hit the back button to see the previous
page. There is nothing I can do to change that. I do not want to put any java
script in my app to hide the back button. Even for myself I still hit the
back button to get to the previous page. I also placced links to move forward
and backwards through out the site.

John Trovato