[nycphp-talk] Anyone buying this? Linux vs. Win2k

The Rain Maker rainman at deroo.net
Mon Dec 2 23:26:13 EST 2002

Jon--

> My bad :-)

Eh, happens to the best of us... and the rest of us too :)

> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=581&e=1&cid=581&u=/
> nm/20021202/tc_nm/tech_microsoft_linux_dc
>
> Basically stating that Win2K is cheaper than Linux. :-\\

And if I buy a commercial I can say just about anything I want too.
Now, I'm not here to start/get into an OS war (Yes, I am a Linux
bigot). However I will make the following observation. I debated though
high school, then went to college on a scholarship for debate. After
nearly 10 years of debating if I learned nothing, it was the truism
"Statistics lie." In so much that you can turn to support your
side/point/belief just as easily as your opponent can.

Those who wish to get into a urination contest, go find a different
stall...

.r