Introduction to PHP @ New School

David Sklar sklar at sklar.com
Wed Dec 11 15:20:46 EST 2002

As an addendum to the thread a little while ago about PHP training, I
thought I'd mention the class I'm teaching this spring at the New School.
They've finally put up their Spring 2003 schedule online, so here's a link
for more info:
--> http://www.nsu.newschool.edu/spring03/comp5.htm#NCIC1522

Also, I suppose while I'm in commercial mode I'll mention that the O'Reilly
PHP Cookbook that Adam Trachtenberg and I wrote is now out and in stock at
various online bookstores. I haven't seen it in any offline bookstores yet,
but I haven't been to a bookstore in a week or two. Adam and I have been
talking to some of the O'Reilly PR folks to do an event with NYPHP where we
could give away some copies of the book, but feel free to buy a copy now if
you can't wait. :)

Thanks,

David