[nycphp-talk] Server switch

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Thu Dec 12 16:15:05 EST 2002

I don't know about the PHP problems but can only assume your dealing with a
different compile with different features enabled/disabled.

For the FTP delay, I experience the same problem with my provider back a few
months ago.  It turns out it was a problem with the management software, I
forget what the management software is called or who makes it, but the
client end of the management software is called cpanel.  My provider applied
an update to the software and the login delay went away on FTP.

Jim