[nycphp-talk] Occasional Windows PHP failures

George Webb gw.nyphp at gwprogramming.com
Thu Dec 12 16:01:43 EST 2002

	Update: Another bummer is that after a certain number
of failed requests, say ten (10), the whole IIS server crashes,
with some complaint about no more resources!  So that's
rather unfortunate.

	Again, the CGI version does not seem to cause such
problems.

	Any suggestions on things to check or upgrade would
be most appreciated!

George Webb
gw.nyphp at gwprogramming.com
(802) 985-1384