[nycphp-talk] loop

Brian brian at preston-campbell.com
Fri Dec 20 12:01:18 EST 2002

That is a great idea.  I could keep it simple and just check for the existence
of the file.  When I want to kill the script, I delete the file.  Before
invoking it again I just upload the file again.

To answer Adam, I would want to kill it if the client decides to change the
pattern of camera movement or the duration between moves.  They have not
asked for either of these yet but I will be doing these on a regular basis so
I am building an arsenal and expanding my knowledge / options.

Brian