[nycphp-talk] loop

Brian brian at preston-campbell.com
Fri Dec 20 12:39:59 EST 2002

>From the server administration page it is possible to restart the server.  I
look at that as the last option for these devices because there are other
processes running that I do not want to kill.  One of which is the FTP cleint
that is sending the camera image to the real web server that is used to
display the web cam.  Although it usually reboots quickly, if there is no
image people start asking why their $xxxx.xx machine is not working as
expected.

Forever is a long time, I'd like to have contingency in this case.  Camera
servers with embedded Linux and PHP are fairly new, so there is not much
documentation out there -- even from the manufacturers.

Thanks to all for the help.
Brian