[nycphp-talk] PHP in production on Microsoft IIs

Bradley Baumann bradley at bestweb.net
Mon Dec 23 01:52:05 EST 2002

It's understandable that you are hesitant to rewriting this CF code in PHP,
due to time restrictions, or what have you. But I can only foresee problems
along the line, if you try to "combine" the two, as you are now.
Especially, since "both IIS and CF will be gone", eventually. Save yourself
the trouble, and the stress. Do it the right way, the first time around.

Personal opinion.
-Brad.