[nycphp-talk] bsd apache php mysql help

Matthew Lam chun_lam at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 30 15:48:03 EST 2002

I suggest using Redhat Linux.  That way we both have a frame to work with.
Linux is good for a reason that alot of people who uses php know at least a
little bit.  This way I can walk you thru some basic stuff and you can
figure out the more advance stuff at your own time.  This will at least get
some stuff up an running quick while give you some time to learn...  What do
you think?

Matthew