[nycphp-talk] Database vs. XML

bruce at mtiglobal.com bruce at mtiglobal.com
Wed Jul 17 03:03:08 EDT 2002

Thanks for the responses.

But if I'm storing data in a database then why not skip xml and output the
data to a text file and save as html where I'm outputting the recordset one
by one using something like:

x = "<p>" + productID + "</br>"

where productId is the record from the recordset I'm looping through and
any transformation is done in the sql statement used to open the recordset?