[nycphp-talk] Programming Work

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Wed Jul 17 09:45:12 EDT 2002

Thanks Hans.  My company LECHUON does a lot of work on NOLA and osCommerce
integration.  Hopefully, we can release fully functional software to the OS
community with NOLA, osC and CRM soon.  We don't know if we can provide the
documentation because most of us done speak English well enough to do
technical writing.  Everything is written in PHP and utilized MySQL dB.  We
can also use some strong developers, but we cannot afford to pay right now.
If anybody interested to join us at a principle level, please email me
directly at "lchuon at lechuon.com".  Sorry guys, only EXPERIENCE and serious
candidate please.  We also want can use some help on the front-end level.
We will try to customize NOLA UI.  Right now, it is very user-unfriendly
besides all the bugs that we uncovered.