[nycphp-talk] OPen Source e-commerce apps / libraries in PHP?

Lynn, Michael (DCS) MLynn at exchange.ml.com
Thu Jul 18 14:27:44 EDT 2002

http://www.oscommerce.com - it's the latest version of the exchange project... Pretty slick.  There is also a version of PostNuke that has oscommerce functionality built in - I think it's available on
Freshmeat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan T. Miller [mailto:amiller at hollywood101.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 2:21 PM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: [nycphp-talk] OPen Source e-commerce apps / libraries in PHP?

Hello everyone,

I was curious if anyone out there has had experience with any open source e-commerce type applications or libraries. I have been looking at Inrerchange, but do not really care for what seems to be its
own proprietary markup code. I need to build something extensible, but I would prefer to not have to have to start from scratch. So any suggestions, or pointers on where to look would be most
appreciated. Something written in PHP would be preferable. I was looking at an application called 'pgmarket' and like the fact that it is a template system and object oriented, but am not too keen on
its use of phplib. Thanks again, Alan

--
Alan T. Miller
amiller at hollywood101.com