OPen Source e-commerce apps / libraries in PHP?

Alan T. Miller amiller at hollywood101.com
Thu Jul 18 14:40:48 EDT 2002

Hello everyone,

I was curious if anyone out there has had experience with any open source
e-commerce type applications or libraries. I have been looking at
Inrerchange, but do not really care for what seems to be its own
proprietary markup code. I need to build something extensible, but I would
prefer to not have to have to start from scratch. So any suggestions, or
pointers on where to look would be most appreciated. Something written in
PHP would be preferable.
I was looking at an application called 'pgmarket' and like the fact that
it is a template system and object oriented, but am not too keen on its
use of phplib.
Thanks again,
Alan

--