[nycphp-talk] JavaScript List?

Woolsey, Fred FWoolsey at ltk.com
Fri Jul 19 14:14:48 EDT 2002

Additionally, if you are designing Intranet apps, or at least apps where you
can specify what browser and version must be used (e.g., for use by a
specific group of users, such as employees of a single company), coding is
simplified by having a known client interface.  And, while it is indeed true
that data must in any case be checked at the server, it isn't a bad idea to
protect against innocent mistakes (like typos) on the client.  Rejecting
client-side scripting out of hand for straw-man reasons isn't a good idea.

Cheers,
Fred Woolsey