[nycphp-talk] JavaScript List?

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Fri Jul 19 17:37:51 EDT 2002

That's very good to know.  As you see in my answer, I was unaware of this
vulnerability since most of my experience lies in environments that don't
allow this.  It kind of scared me to know that possibility existed in PHP.
So far my foray's in PHP have been with mySQL, so I hope you are
correct on the first query only thing.

Jim