[nycphp-talk] single entry point

Anirudh Zala zala007 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:55:20 EDT 2002

All are right at their point if view..

Bcoz security depneds upon type of application, Session management
capapbility of script and coding.
u may include as many as files as u need due to php's powerful inclusion
facility.

And can place your security checking in those special files or session which
doesn't contain any html tags
hence user or hackers can't track it.

But as told above it depends upon application type and coding, we can
atleast sepearte main security checing and
data displying in forms.

Hence single entry is not that much useful in all type of application..

Jim is quite right about his point.."using single entry suytem in all
projects."

Thanks

Anirudh Zala