Using Yahoo groups for project management...

Edward Potter ejp at well.com
Sat Jun 8 09:51:36 EDT 2002

I'm  finally getting hungry enough to start actively seeking clients,
ecommerce, wireless, hosting, blah, blah, etc.

Anyway, I was looking into building some project management tools when I
spent some time looking at yahoo groups. It all looks pretty cool. They
seem to include every widget you need.

I wondering if anyone swears by them or uses one of the competing
portals for this time of client tracking. Yep, I could build them all in
php, but right now I'm trying to learn all i can about embedding java in
the nokia and other crazy things like that.

:-)

thanks
ed