[nycphp-talk] testers wanted - phpguardian.com

Kyle Tuskey ktuskey at exostream.com
Wed Jun 19 19:55:56 EDT 2002

I don't necessarily think this product is amazing, but I think saying
that code obfuscation isn't needed because "it isn't open source
friendly" is a bold statement.  Some of us develop commercial
redistributable software that needs obfuscation to protect the code.  It
is also a valuable tool for certain contracting circumstances.  I do
feel that the zend encoder is the best obfuscator on the market, but
then again I'm jaded since I know zeev and support his company.

-- Kyle